Holiday rental income
Devoncourt flats are available to rent as holiday accommodation all year - see Tariff
Devoncourt Holidays Co. is the sole, holiday letting company that manages Holiday Lets for owners.
Rental Income can vary according to the owners use of the flat, weather and the economy.
An average flat lets between 22 - 30 weeks per year. see Tariff to estimate income.
Devoncourt Holidays Co. charge a fee of 20% of the rental income generated, paid quarterly
Holiday Management Fee covers the following:-
1. Advertising in Holiday Guides, Brochures, Web sites, and on the internet
2. Running a diary system, administrating bookings sending invoices.
3. The collecting of deposits and final rental income.
4. The preparation, cleaning, airing & heating, of the flat for each holiday let's arrival
5. The provision of toiletries and welcome pack, Duvet and linen hire.
6 The welfare of the holidays makers, and their guidance and supervision
7 Emergency call outs for lost keys, broking equipment, and services failure* .
8 The cleaning of the flat at the end of the holiday.
9 The care of the flat while un-occupied,*
10. Wintering and winter watch care*. De-wintering in the spring with a spring clean.
*minimum 12wks holiday letting rental week sales/income to qualify
Devoncourt Holidays co. '07802 403289. e mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Address:- 24 Devoncourt, Berryhead Road, Brixham, South Devon. TQ5 9AB